Time & Location
About the Event
A lot is postponed, but we aren't. Join us for $7 specialty cocktails, good conversation, and a night out for March Madness. Meet us in The James Room, a craft cocktail bar and coffee shop on the Atlanta Beltline brought to you by the team behind 18.21 Bitters. Our attire? Purple... any shade. Just make sure you're wearing purple. With only 100 spots available to minimize health risks, RSVP as soon as possible!
Please note that we take your health seriously. We've discussed the emergency operations plans and determined how they may impact aspects of our events, such as personnel, security, services and activities, functions, and resources. Please keep in mind the following if you plan on attending:
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
We are requesting that people leave events if they begin to have symptoms of COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. Please seek medical advice promptly by calling ahead to a doctor’s office or emergency room to get guidance. We will continue to work closely with local public health officials. Please note that during a COVID-19 outbreak, resource limitations among local healthcare systems and/or law enforcement can influence the decision to postpone or cancel this event.
Considering all of the information above, we hope to still see you NEXT THURSDAY in purple.
- MoA Member$0$00$0
- General Admission$0$00$0